Welcome to the Dalex Productions website! We are pleased to offer concert tickets for concerts hosted by Dalex Productions, which is owned by Dalex Design Group LLC. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before making your purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- All tickets purchased on the Dalex Productions website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Dalex Productions reserves the right to limit the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one person or entity.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of compensation, except as required by law.
- All tickets are sold subject to the rules and regulations of the venue where the concert is being held.
- The resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets may not be resold for a price higher than the original purchase price.
- Dalex Productions is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow Dalex Productions to use your personal information, including your name and contact details, for marketing and communication purposes.
- In the event that a concert is re-scheduled due to acts of god such as inclement weather or artist sickness, original tickets will be honored for the new date. Replacement tickets and refunds will be handled on a case by case basis.
- These terms and conditions may be amended or updated by Dalex Productions at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to check for updates and changes to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be resolved in the courts of Tennessee.
Revised: December 1, 2022